A few facts about Paul Turtola:
- has been a teacher since 1993.
- retired from teaching in the classroom in 2020.
- presently tutors teens and adult learners privately online.
- has degrees in Drama (BFA Performance, Hofstra University) and English (MS English with Certification, SCSU).
- was a fellow for six years at Yale University with the Yale-New Haven Teachers’ Institute and wrote curriculum units there.
- enjoys blues and classic rock music.
- is an avid golfer.
- is a fan of the NY Yankees, Las Vegas Raiders, UConn Huskies, NY Knicks, and NY Rangers.
To motivate student learning, he uses technology in all of his classes (CyberEnglish) and has presented his work at various national conferences.