17 thoughts on “English One

1. Mr. Turtola, can you tell us how to change the size of the voicethread? I can’t view most of them, including my self

2. hey mr. turtola, this is my account and i never had nadinen94.
    you said it was okay if i keep this one but i dont know how to get onto this list other than just telling you…

3. mr.turtola i never got that email that i was suppose to get to request me onto this blog. i dont know why.

4. Hey everyone…Can’t wait for tomorrow when you all try my Apple Crisp…Hope you like it as much as I do

5. Can anyone tell me how to get to the page with the notes for the plot of a story???? I can’t remember how to get to it!!!

6. hey mr. turtola ……. i just wanted to let you know that i changed the settings on my google docs ……. all of the documents are public now.

7. My things are all on my blog and the links are correct. can you please check it and update my grade. Thank you

8. Hello, Mr. Turtola just letting you know that all my Acts from Romeo and Juliet are posted on my blog and are shared. It’s on my Romeo and Juliet page. Also, still waiting on the extra credit that’s supposed to be on quarter 3 thanks.