- BQ 9: How would you describe yourself if you were in a story? What do you like– and dislike– about yourself?
- BQ 10: Explain who you are to a visitor from another planet. How would you do this?
- BQ 11: If there was such a thing called a happiness box, would you step inside of it? Why or why not?
- BQ 12: Will a good person necessarily be happy as well? Is life ultimately fair?
- BQ 13: Do you believe it is wrong to take a life under any circumstances?
- BQ 14: Have you ever made a decision that is totally your own?
- BQ 15: Is freedom always a good thing?
- BQ 16: Do you want to have children? Why or why not?
Philosophy Day (February 2018)